Monday 27 August 2012

Another Timelapse


Woow It's been ages since I updated my blog. Why? Because I've been completely slack and lost the blogging flow. It's been an unproductive summer for climbing, due to working a lot and consistently bad weather (I know it's not an excuse!). I've started editing my main timelapse of Bristol, although it didn't snow last year, and I still need to gather a couple more shots to bring it all together. I don't think i'll wait for it to snow though..

This is a warm up to the main timelapse, although the exposure and angles are a bit off. I wasn't so savvy with the settings when I filmed it (early last year). Anyway here's a cheeky edit of the houses behind our house getting demolished!


More frequent updates soon, I have lots to talk about but need to get used to splurging it all over my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment